The ONIX Voyager Pro Graphite Paddle features an improved design that takes control to unprecedented levels. The premium-coated graphite face and the precision-cut polypropylene core provides excellent touch, and the thicker core material increases the control for the shots. By not increasing the weight, the paddle (7.8-8.2 oz.) generates impressive speed and power for baseline shots. The wide body paddle offers the largest sweet spot for better touch. This calculated construction allows players to put the perfect spin and torque on the ball play after play.
- Skill Level: Beginner to Pro
- Weight: 7.8 – 8.2 oz.
- Width: 8.25”
- Grip Length: 5”
- Grip Circumference: 4.25”
- Grip: Tennis
- Core: Polypropylene
- Face: Graphite
- Edge Guard: Yes
- Made in Mexico
- POLYPROPYLENE HONEYCOMB CORE: Provides balanced performance of touch, power and pop
- GRAPHITE FACE: Offers light-weight characteristics for added speed, pop, and maneuverability
- WIDE BODY SHAPE: Extends the width of an oversized paddle shape for the largest sweet spot
- MEDIUM-WEIGHT: Balances power and speed for all-around performance