Prokennex is shapeshifting the science of better performance with the OVATION SPEED II. This paddle is the exact same paddle as their amazing original Ovation Speed with an updated edge guard and new paint job!
With the new Ovation Speed, Pro Kennex engineers have applied the physics of shape design to elevate paddle performance with an expanded sweet spot and a more efficient energy transfer. The new modified oval shape creates one of nature’s strongest designs, bringing a higher percentage of paddle mass along the center axis. Players looking for a competitive advantage in their equipment will immediately notice an increase in paddle maneuverability and speed.
At the foundation of this high performance package is Prokennex’s new Opti-Cell Core construction, which is indispensable to high performance level achieved in the new Ovation Shape design. Integrated together, they deliver an exceedingly plush ball strike, allowing you to maneuver your shot with confidence.
To finish off this masterful performance package is the proprietary 7 Layer, Complex Carbon face with its Spin-Grab outer layer surface.
And, of course, Prokennex’s world famous Kinetic technology which is integrated into the perimeter of the paddle for unparalleled arm protection and extended dwell time- all verified by independent labs and Koln University, in Germany.
The paddle also comes with a new replaceable Air-O-Guard bumper system.
- Skill Level: Intermediate to Pro
- Weight: 7.7 – 8.0 OZ *Exact weight cannot be chosen – read more here: FAQ *
- Height: 15.67″= 398mm
- Width: 7.6″ = 19.3cm
- Grip Length: 4 7/8″ = 12.3 cm
- Grip Circumference: 3.875 Tapered
- Grip Style: Comfort Cushion
- Core Material: New PK Opti-Cell Core matrix with special quiet, high impact resistance Polymer.
- Face: Proprietary 7-layer coating and complex composite, including specially treated soft skin with spin-grab feature, carbon/fiberglass and ProKennex Release epoxy/resin system
- Paddle Frame: Kinetic System Technology with Carbon Casing
- Edge Guard: Replaceable Air-O-Guard bumper system
- The Ovation speed is qualified for USAPA tournament play