Co-developed by Pickleball National Champions Matt Wright and Lucy Kovalova, the Evoke Premier paddle brings power and precision to your game like never before. The Evoke Premier uses the new Atomic13 Edge Technology, an edge guard specifically designed to disperse shock while increasing power and swing-speed to the paddle. The DF Composite face has a consistent, minimal coating on the surface to soften the ball without losing any spin or pop off the composite face. The precision cut polypropylene core delivers incredible touch to the medium weight paddle (7.8-8.2 oz.). The Impact Paddle shape (16” x 8”) is perfect for slightly increasing your reach and maximizing your baseline power, making the Evoke Premier the most powerful and solid paddle in the ONIX Pickleball lineup.
- Skill Level: Intermediate to Pro
- Weight: 7.8 – 8.2 oz.
- Height: 16″
- Width: 8”
- Grip Length: 5”
- Grip Circumference: 4.125”
- Grip: Perforated Cushion Grip
- Core: Polypropylene Honeycomb Core
- Face: DF Composite Face
- Edge Guard: Atomic13 Edge Technology
- Made in Mexico
- Meets USAPA requirements
- POLYPROPYLENE HONEYCOMB CORE with increased thickness for better touch, power, and pop
- COMPOSITE FACE: Offers medium-weight characteristics for added power and touch
- MEDIUM WEIGHT: Balances power and speed for all-around performance