The new HEAD Radical Elite Composite Paddle has a dynamic, round power shape that is tapered for an optimized, elevated sweetspot. The Composite Hitting Surface (CHS) offers maximized power with a softer feel and more power for all levels of play. The engineered surface also creates increased comfort on impact for great playability.The optimized Tubular Construction of the polymer honeycomb core, designed by HEAD engineers, creates perfect playability and soft feel.
The Radical Elite Paddle has a slightly longer handle length at 5 inches which gives extra room for players to make adjustments to their grip and utilize double-handed backhands.
The Radical Elite Composite Paddle from HEAD offers consistency with a reactive feel so that you can more easily control your rallies and the pace of games.
The Radical Elite Composite Paddle provides solid heft and top-quality control so you can play pickleball at your own pace. With an elongated body and ergonomic grip, this is a versatile piece of gear that gives you the ability to cover large areas of the court, stress free. The design is ideal for control players who want to be able to manage dinks up at the net while still being able to drive balls on the serve.
The Radical Elite Composite Paddle is 16″ long with a 5″ handle in a medium grip size. The weight ranges from 8.0 – 8.3 oz so you get some extra power in your hits. The design uses an edgy color palette of red, gray and white. The HEAD logo curves across the top of the paddle while its name and additional accents are placed below. The face is 7-7/8″ wide.
The Radical Elite Composite Paddle is a high quality choice for players who want to do it all, from hard slams to technical dinks.
- Skill Level: Beginner to Advanced
- Weight: 8.1oz
- Height: 16”
- Width: 7.8″
- Grip Circumference: 4.25” (Actual grip sizes may vary up to 1/8″)
- Grip Length: 5″
- Grip: SofTac
- Core: Polymer Honeycomb
- Face: Fiberglass
- Edge Guard
- Made in China
- Control Stabilizer Technology (CST): HEAD’s CST optimizes the paddle’s torsional stability in addition to reducing vibrations. The specifically engineered weight distribution system results in optimal precision with great feel and touch.
- Composite Hitting Surface: The Composite Hitting Surface (CHS) offers maximized power with a softer feel and more power for all levels of play. The engineered surface also creates increased comfort on impact for great playability.
- Optimized Tubular Core: HEAD engineers have optimized the Tubular Construction of the polymer honeycomb core to create perfect playability, feel and sound suited for all levels of play.
- Extreme Spin: HEAD’s Extreme Spin Texture offers better bite on the ball for increased spin and control.
- Comfort Grip System: Specially formulated PU material has been inlaid into the new Ergo Grip creating a softer feel that dampens vibration for ultimate comfort and playability.
- Extended Headsize for even Greater Power Potential
- Meets all USAPA Tournament guidelines