For close to a decade, Selkirk has been revolutionizing paddle technology with relentless innovation. Throughout this journey, one crucial aspect has remained stagnant: Pickleball balls.
While the Pickleball community has clamored for consistency in flight and unwavering durability, these vital traits have often been overlooked. Selkirk has heard you loud and clear.
Determined to reshape the game, Selkirk embarked on a mission to inject the same rigor of research, development, and innovation into the Pickleball ball market.
Number of holes: 38
Weight: .93 oz
- New Patented Design: The Pro S1 Ball features a new, patented design, developed to create a ball with consistent flight, consistent bounce, and superior durability.
- Unmatched Consistency: How a ball feels coming off of the face of the paddle is more important than any other aspect, feature, or measurement during a game. The Pro S1 Pickleball puts you in complete control, giving you the confidence to play all of the right shots at the right time during a match.
- Superior Durability: After years of development, the Pro S1 Pickleball uses seamless rotomolding technology that delivers a perfectly round and balanced ball that plays faster, spins with precision, and has an extended play life. The Pro S1 maintains its shape during indoor and outdoor play, delivering a more enjoyable playing experience.
- Game Changing Aerodynamics: Designed to outperform, the Pro S1 Pickleball embodies an advanced aerodynamic design with its patented 38-hole pattern, delivering consistent ball flight on every shot. The seamless construction of the Pro S1 gives players the finesse that they’re looking for with more speed and optimal spin.
- Unrivaled Performance: Designed to deliver on Selkirk’s mission of innovation and superior performance, the Pro S1 is more than a ball. It’s one more vehicle to help you reach your optimum potential.