The 2023 Prokennex Pro Flight introduces a new colorway to the flight-series and is the culmination of 4 years of engineering and manufacturing improvements resulting in paddle construction perfection.
The Pro Flight Series is created for players that demand the highest quality craftsmanship with unparalleled engineering and design in a lightweight, lightning fast high performance paddle.
This aerodynamic thin core, lightweight paddle is a reflex enhancing weapon.
Proprietary 7-layer coating and complex composite, including specially treated soft skin with spin-grab feature and ProKennex Release epoxy/resin system makes this Prokennex’s most popular “all-style and levels” paddle.
The Pro Flight is a brilliantly designed single-piece paddle with a graphite inlay, making it virtually indestructible.
- Weight: 7.4oz
- Grip Style: Comfort Cushion
- Grip Circumference: 4″
- Handle Length: 5″
- Paddle Length: 15.43″
- Paddle Width: 7.6″
- Paddle Face: Carbon with Diamond Frost Face.
- Paddle Frame: Kinetic System Technology with Carbon Casing
- Core Material: Cloud Cell Poly Core
- Edge Guard: Replaceable Air-O-Guard
- Approved for use in USAPA Sanctioned Tournaments
*Disclaimer: Due to high-performance aerodynamic edgeless-construction, chipping and scratches occur during normal wear and tear.
- 1-Year Limited Warranty: All Prokennex paddles come with a 1-Year Limited warranty that covers broken handles, handle cave ins and defective surface/face damage.
Prokennex’s proprietary Kinetic technology uses micro-bearings and Newtonian physics to take the ball energy (shock, torque and vibration) and absorb it into the Kinetic chambers.
After impact, a shock wave is released into the paddle from the ball and is immediately absorbed into the kinetic chambers in the paddle virtually eliminating vibration to the arm. This energy transfer shields the player from harmful impact forces making for enhanced touch, feel, and kitchen play while reducing strain, fatigue and soreness.