The HEAD Extreme Pro Paddle feature’s HEAD’s Extreme diamond shape that provides excellent control and feel along with good maneuverability. The paddle features cut edges to get closer to the ground during play. The composite hitting surface along with the optimized Tubular Construction of the polymer honeycomb core, designed by HEAD engineers, creates perfect playability and soft feel. The face of the Extreme Pro is textured, offering better bite on the ball for increased spin and control.
- Skill Level: Beginner to Intermediate
- Weight: 7.7-7.9oz
- Height: 16”
- Width: 7.8″
- Grip Circumference: 4.25” (Actual grip sizes may vary up to 1/8″)
- Grip Length: 5″
- Grip: Comfort Grip
- Core: Polymer Honeycomb
- Face: Textured Fiberglass
- Edge Guard
- Made in China
- Diamond Shape: Great control, feel and maneuverability.
- Composite Hitting Surface: HEAD’s Composite Hitting Surface offers maximized power with a softer feel for all levels of play. The engineered surface also creates increased comfort on impact for great playability.
- Optimized Tubular Core: HEAD engineers have optimized the Tubular Construction of the polymer honeycomb core to create perfect playability, feel and sound suited for all levels of play.
- Extreme Spin: HEAD’s Extreme Spin Texture offers better bite on the ball for increased spin and control.
- Comfort Grip System: Specially formulated PU material has been inlaid into the new Ergo Grip creating a softer feel that dampens vibration for ultimate comfort and playability.
- Meets all USAPA Tournament guidelines