The HEAD Extreme Elite Composite Paddle has a diamond shape that provides great control and feel with cut edges that allows players to get closer to the ground when playing. The composite hitting surface offers maximized power with a softer feel for all levels of play. The Extreme Elite Paddle also has the optimized Tubular Construction of the polymer honeycomb core, designed by HEAD engineers, to create perfect playability and feel. The Ergo Grip, HEAD’s unique ergonomic foam handle, provides added comfort and enhanced feel.
- Skill Level: Beginner to Intermediate
- Weight: 7.7-7.9oz
- Height: 16”
- Width: 7.8″
- Grip Circumference: 4.125” (Actual grip sizes may vary up to 1/8″)
- Grip Length: 5″
- Grip: HydroSorb Pro Grip
- Core: Polymer Honeycomb
- Face: Fiberglass
- Edge Guard: 1/4″ overlapping paddle face
- Made in China
- DIAMOND CONTROL SHAPE: cut edges allow players to get closer to the ground.
- COMPOSITE HITTING SURFACE: offers maximized power with a softer feels and more power for all levels of play. The engineered surface also creates increased comfort on impact for great playability.
- Meets all USAPA Tournament guidelines