The NEW Pursuit Graphite Paddle is Engage’s Flagship paddle and has been in development for a long time to ensure it will become one of the top selling paddles in the sport.
The Pursuit skin is a proprietary Graphite skin developed specifically for this paddle to work with Engage’s ‘black’ core, developed to be the softest core in the market. The combination of this skin and core makes this paddle unique and incredibly responsive.
The rough texture is the actual skin (not an overlay texture commonly used in the industry), therefore, the texture lasts. The skin has also been designed to enhance friction to ensure the ball stays longer on the paddle. When you add this skin to the controlled compression of the ‘black’ core, you get a paddle like no other: reimagined control, spin and feel.
- Skill Level: Intermediate to Pro
- Weight (Range): Standard 7.9 – 8.3 oz
- Height: 16″
- Width: 8″
- Grip Circumference: 4.25″
- Grip Length: 5″
- Core: Proprietary Polymer Composite (Control Pro ‘Black’ Technology)
- Core Thickness: 5/8″ thick core for maximum control and feel
- Skin: Proprietary Omni-directional friction based Graphite
- Colour: Stealth Black
- Optimized to Pass Most Stringent Community Noise Requirements
- Vibration Control Technology
- USAPA Listed and Approved for Tournament Play.
- Innovation. Creativity. Ingenuity.
- Exclusively by Engage Pickleball
Comparing the Pursuit MX and EX:
- MX (16.5″ x 7.5″) with a 5.75″ handle length > for those looking for more reach, power and spin. Check out the Pursuit MX Here.
- EX (16″ x 8″) with a 5″ handle length > industry standard shape for great balance between reach, power and control
NOTE: If you are not sure which one, go with the EX.