The Selkirk Invikta brings an increased sweetspot size compared to traditional elongated paddles. The large sweetspot and elongated surface area integrated with a long handle provide full court and full power – all with the control of our Polypropylene X5 Core Technology and our FiberFlex fiberglass surface working for you. It is the brainchild of National Champion Tyson McGuffin. This is the weapon of choice for conquerors of the court! The Selkirk Invikta midweight version averages 7.9 – 8.3oz giving you extra power for hard drives from the baseline.
- Skill level: Beginner to Pro
- Weight: 7.3oz – 7.7oz
- Height: 16.5”
- Width: 7.375”
- Grip Length: 5.25”
- Grip Circumference: 4.25”
- Selkirk ComfortGrip™
- Core: X5™ Polypropylene Polymer Core
- Face: FibreFlex™ Unidirectional Face
- Edge: EdgeSentry™
- Made in the USA by Selkirk Sport
- Larger Sweetspot
- Reduces vibration for a solid feel
- Reduces twisting on off-center hits
- Neutralizes Ball Differences
- Improved Sound
- Face Cushioning
- Cushions the ball for spin
- Well Balanced
Click here to learn more about the team behind the Selkirk brand.
Looking for another elongated paddle option? Click here to see the Engage Poach Extreme.