The Pickleball Tutor Ball Machine is an excellent training tool for pickleball players wanting to improve their game. Whether you are practicing solo on the court or in a group, this oscillating machine is perfect for feeding balls with a variety of different speeds, directions, and trajectories.
Click here for the Pickleball Tutor Drill Manual.
- Skill Level: Beginner to Pro
- Weight: 11kg
- Dimensions: 12″ x 19.5″ x 18″ when closed
- Two power options: A/C and Battery. Battery charge lasts four hours
- Portable: Lightweight and easy to transport to the court
- Fast set-up
- Holds up to 125 pickleballs. Works for both indoor and outdoor balls
- Convenient start up/delay
- Variable ball speed
- Variable ball feed rate: 1-10 seconds
- Adjustable ball arc trajectory from groundstrokes to lobs
- Oscillation- optional random oscillation available
For answers to frequently asked questions regarding the Pickleball Tutor, click here.
For more information and to purchase a Pickleball Tutor Ball Machine, please contact us here.