The Paddletek Phoenix Lte™ is a top quality, middleweight paddle with a generous sweet spot. Solid structure of the paddle gives the right amount of power for put-away shots. In addition, the polymer core allows for finesse and the responsive touch you need for your net game. The surface makes it simpler to add spin to pickleballs without stressing over form.
This is a top quality beginner paddle, the Phoenix Lte will allow you to easily jump into playing pickleball.
- Skill Level: Beginner to Intermediate
- Weight: 7.0 – 7.6 oz
- Height: 15.75”
- Grip Length: 4.5”
- Grip Circumference: 4.5”
- Ultra Cushion Texture Grip
- Core: Advanced Polymer Core
- Face: Poly Surface
- Made in the USA by Paddletek™
- Extra-large playing surface with balanced weight distribution
- Advanced Polymer Core with vibration dampening technology
- Poly surface for excellent spin control
- Meets all USAPA Tournament guidelines
- One Year Limited Warranty