Stronger. Faster. Precise. The ONIX Outbreak, the newest pickleball paddle from Onix, features a graphite face reinforced by TeXtreme® Technology for better touch and control without adding weight. Found in pro tennis rackets and hockey sticks, TeXtreme® spread tow woven carbon fiber fabrics increase stiffness and strength without adding weight thereby giving players pinpoint control on their shots. The Outbreak’s medium weight (7.8 – 8.2 oz.) provides the perfect weight and feel for maximum control and spin. The polypropylene core features an increased thickness for better touch to absorb shock while still delivering baseline power. Featuring a wide body shape, the Outbreak offers an increased paddle size and the largest sweet spot. Experience Onix’s newest paddle reinforced by TeXtreme® Technology.
- Skill Level: Beginner to Pro
- Weight: 7.8 – 8.2 oz.
- Width: 8.12”
- Grip Length: 5”
- Grip Circumference: 4.38”
- Tennis Grip
- Core: Polypropylene
- Face: TeXtreme Technology (Reinforced Graphite)
- Edge Guard: Vinyl edge trim
- Made in Mexico
- POLYPROPYLENE HONEYCOMB CORE: Polypropylene Core with increased thickness for better touch, power, and pop
- GRAPHITE FACE REINFORCED WITH TEXTREME: TeXtreme® spread tow carbon fiber fabric gives you greater touch, control and durability without increasing the weight of the paddle.
- WIDE BODY SHAPE: Extends the width of an oversized paddle shape for the largest sweet spot
- MEDIUM-WEIGHT: Balances power and speed for all-around performance
Looking for a shorter handled Onix paddle with extra reach? Click here to find out more about the Onix Summit C1
Who is Onix? Check them out here!