The Engage ‘Elite Pro’ Paddle was created with direct input from the top players in the game to provide even more power, spin, reach and ball forgiveness (feel).
If you like Graphite paddles, you’ll love this new skin technology. This is referred to among the Engage crew as liquid Graphite. The face of the paddle includes the first ever ‘chemically bonded’ skin developed by Engage Pickleball. It is quickly becoming a favorite among Graphite paddle lovers and those that prefer other types of skins too.
It’s now time to take your game to the next level with the Engage Elite Pro Paddle.
- Skill Level: Intermediate to Pro
- Weight (Range): 7.5 – 8.3 oz
- Height: 16″
- Width: 8″
- Grip Circumference: 4.25″
- Core: ‘ControlPro II’ Polymer (with Vibration Control Technology)
- Face: Cutting-Edge ‘Chemical Bond’ (for maximum forgiveness/touch)
- Optimized to Pass Most Stringent Community Noise Requirements
- USAPA Listed and Approved for Tournament Play.