The Engage ‘Elite Pro’ Paddle was created with direct input from the top players in the game to provide even more power, spin, reach and ball forgiveness (feel). The ‘Elite Pro’ is one of the most powerful paddles with the largest sweet spots, spin capability, and control. Engage took this paddle to new heights. By using engineering methodologies and simulation engines, Engage created the Elite Pro Maverick Paddle with:
- More power and ability to keep the ball in at these higher speeds by creating more spin and flex in the paddle- referred to as ‘Variable Release Flex Technology’.
- Additional spin by extending the Elite Pro grip from 5 inches to 6 inches. This creates more torque (hence more power and spin to keep the ball in), not to mention the added benefit for two handed players.
- More reach by extending the length of the paddle to 16.5 inches (0.5 inches longer to put the paddle right between length wise of standard 16 inch length paddles and the Blade style 17 inch paddles).
- The largest sweet spot and blocking ability by reducing the Elite Pro width only 1/4 inches from each side which created more solidity.
By creating a paddle that has the optimal length (16.5 inches which sits right between standard paddles and Blades) and width (7.5 inches making it the widest paddle at this length) it creates a paddle with the most reach, largest sweet spot (blocking ability), power, spin, and feel of any paddle.
No doubt, the Maverick takes paddle design to new levels.
The background color is Graphite with the option of the Metallic, Purple, and Blue fades.
- Skill Level: Intermediate to Pro
- Weight (Range): LITE 7.5 – 7.8oz, Standard 7.9 – 8.3oz
- Height: 16.5″
- Width: 7.5″
- Grip Circumference: 4.25″
- Grip Length: 6″
- Core: ‘ControlPro II’ Polymer (with Vibration Control Technology)
- Face: Cutting-Edge ‘Chemical Bond’ (for maximum forgiveness/touch)
- Optimized to Pass Most Stringent Community Noise Requirements
- Innovation- Variable Release Flex Technology
- USAPA Listed and Approved for Tournament Play